- Nylon coated steel
- Earth Tone Set:
- Large stitch markers fit US 13 / 9 mm needles or smaller
- Medium stitch markers fit US 10 / 6 mm needles or smaller
- Small stitch markers fit US 6 / 4 mm needles or smaller
- Earth Tone:
- 3 each of large markers in 6 colors
- 3 each of medium markers in 6 colors
- 3 each of small markers in 6 colors
- Contained in a triangle-shaped kraft box with removable top
- 54 markers total
How to Use
- Triangle markers are helpful when working lace or YO patterns because the points hold the “stitch to be” in place.
- A lot of people find them more comfortable because the flat edge is flush along your fingers unlike the curve of a circle.
- For many, the points make them faster to slip from one needle to the next.
- They cling to the Cocoknits Maker’s Keep or any magnet